Here are the answers our most Frequently Asked Questions!
Don’t see your question? Feel free to send me a message!
- My aim is to capture the moments as they happen – don’t worry I won’t be posing you in 100 different ways! I’ll be there to guide you along the way, but I love to watch the day unfold as it happens. To see more of my style, click on over to our PORTFOLIO page!
- We offer a variety of different packages. Each include you wedding day photos, a private online gallery and unlimited wedding meetings!
- Our wedding packages start at $1500. A non-refundable $500 Deposit is required to hold your date.
- Click HERE to fill out our contact form to receive our packages guide.
I recommend booking 8-12 months in advance. The months of May – September are the most popular months. Even if you’re just thinking of a date, let’s chat!
- I prefer not to work from a shot list. Rather than focus on lists, my aim is to document your day as it happens, and I will work with you to plan the day to make sure we cover it all! Don’t worry, I’ve been shooting weddings for over 8 years, so I’m ready and waiting for any moment that happens!
- I understand that these can be an important part of the day. What I suggest is keeping this list to the most important groupings. I want you to spend as much time with your guests as possible.
- Absolutely!! I love to travel. If there is a plane, train, car or boat to take me there, I will go! Our passports are always up to date! For more info click HERE to fill out our contact form.
- Covid Disclosure – I won’t be able to travel until government regulations say I can!
- My motto is “Adventure with Me” and what that means is that I’ll be ready to shoot no matter what! Venturing out in what may seem like bad weather, can lead to some incredible memories of your wedding day! (I’ve got a pile of umbrellas in the trunk just in case!)
- I hope I won’t die! But, if I am unable to make it to your wedding (for any reason), I will provide experienced professional photographers to take my place.
- Concerned about booking during the pandemic? Click HERE to contact me to find out what the latest guidelines are for photographers and what to expect.
Family & Maternity Q's
My rule of thumb is to pick a location where you feel comfortable – this might be in your living room, it could be your backyard or it could be at your cottage or a park that you love!
Most sessions start at $300 and include a private online gallery of your photos. Click HERE to learn more.
Fill out my contact form by clicking HERE We’ll have a chat and find a time and place that works for you. Please note I require a $75 non-refundable deposit to book your session.
Mother nature is one thing we cannot control! If it is looking like the weather forecast won’t cooperate, I will be in touch the day before to discus our options – which can include re-scheduling.
Most sessions last 45 minutes to an hour. I do allow more time for newborn sessions! Click HERE to learn more about the different sessions I offer.
On average most hour long sessions will receive 25-30 photos!
At the moment (March 2021) I am without a studio. I am hoping to have my home studio open again in May of 2021. (Covid Regulations Permitting)
I offer Lifestyle Newborn Sessions.
With these sessions, there may be some posing but my intention is to capture more candid images of the parents and baby.
Newborn sessions usually last between 1-3 hours. I always allow extra time with these sessions so that you can take our time and just enjoy being with your new little one.
These sessions are meant to be relaxed. We will take it as slow as baby needs. There will be time for feedings and for diaper changes if needed. I want you to take time and enjoy being with your baby.
I usually recommend booking these sessions as soon as you know you want newborn photos! We won’t actually book a date and time until baby arrives, but I will pre-book you based on your due date.